I am selling the Oil Cooler Sandwich plate (Setrab/Susa) and a Bolwer Transmission Cooler manifold for my 2018 Transit Ecoboost (that I no longer have). This was purchased with plan to install these to engine and Transmission (6R80). The Trans adapter has 10AN fittings and the Engine Oil Cooler has 8AN line fittings. everything is new and in perfect shape.

Setrab 19-SPT76-22-180-22
Included is the 22x1.5 Adapter (blue in picture) made to for the 3.5l Ecoboost engine.

I also have Coolers that i purchased, that are added to this bundle. These coolers are for the Engine and Transmission Adapters.

28 Rows 10AN Engine Transmission Oil Cooler+7" Fixed Cooling Fan Kit
Transmission Oil Cooler Compatible with Inlet/Outlet Size: AN-10/Core Size:11.50" x 8.0" x 2.00"/Overall Size:13.00" x 9.2" x 2.00"

19 Row AN10 Engine Transmission 248mm Oil Cooler Black

The only thing you will need to buy is the 8AN/10AN hoses at XX length, depending on where you will install or mount the coolers. I never got to this part, since the Van was sold, so that will be up to you.

I will ship from Richmond, Tx (SW Houston) and local pickup is no problem. I have not determined the shipping costs yet, but will soon, after it get everything packaged up.