Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get an extra sets of wheels for the van for next winter. Will pick up if nearby/pay for shipping on the right set.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Looking to get an extra sets of wheels for the van for next winter. Will pick up if nearby/pay for shipping on the right set.
If you have no luck locally, I have some of the factory Transit Aluminum Wheels and the Black Steel wheels available for sale. These are takeoff wheels from Transit conversions and the Aluminum Wheels come with the center caps and lug nuts. The Black steel wheels only come as the bare wheel with lug nuts and NO center caps.

These would be shipping from TX so the cost can be expensive but you get the nice factory wheels. Aluminum wheels are $95 each plus shipping and the Black steel wheels are $50 plus shipping. Currently have one set of the Black steel wheels and two set of the Aluminum Wheels and BOTH are for the RWD model Transit.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Super Moderator
1,666 Posts
Waldoch also has new take off wheels available. They are a van conversion company and have a pile of them sitting around.

·
Registered
2020 MR 148, Ecoboost, Beluga white, more to come.
301 Posts
I'll have a full set of steelies with Vancontacts in about 2 weeks or less. Probably won't hit 600 miles by then.

I'm in San Diego so freight won't be too outrageous. PM me for deets. I think I can still send by Greyhound but definitely by FedEx ground.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I have been furloughed due to the corona virus situation here. So wheels are gonna be on hold for now. Thanks for those of you reaching out and stay safe everybody!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts