Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on the hunt for a slightly used extended high top Ecoboost transit. Color isn't important to me but the Ecoboost is. I would prefer the posi rear end but not the end of the world.

I would like to keep it under 30k but I know that might be a large ask.

Must be stock or close to. Lower miles the better.

Thanks!
Ryan

·
Registered
35 Posts
Try SearchTempest.com its a search engine that searches all the craigslist sites within a radius and will open all the cities in a new window.

When I was looking for an ecoboost I found it easier remove options from the search that I didnt want like a 3.7 liter engine by putting -"3.7" into the search engine because often sellers didnt list the engine and if I put ecoboost or 3.5 in the search a lot of listings would be eliminated. So I often had a search similiar to;

-"3.7" -connect -"low roof" -130

Another thing that I would do to save time searching was if the listing didnt have the engine listed before checking the vin I would go through the pictures, an engine bay picture would give a clear answer to what engine it had but also a picture of the cluster would clearly tell what engine it had by looking at the rev limiter.

Good luck finding what you're looking for

·
Super Moderator
1,657 Posts
There are a few extended in that price range that aren't high mileage, but none of them will be in your area. Vans in the bay area are priced high. They are basically being used as homes for van dwellers who can't afford the $1 Million starter home that needs repairs.

If you are willing to travel, there are deals to be had. I used Autolist.com .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tips! I'm full throttle in searching and have all my trackers set up for new postings. I am willing to travel country wide if that is what it takes!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flying out to Boise on Saturday to pick up a CPO 350. Hopefully everything works out with the purchase!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts