Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cargo van passenger side slider door step well/threshold. Not the pad, the one that comes with the vinyl floor covering.
Also rear interior wheel well liners
Rear threshold for cargo/vinyl floor covering
smaller black hubcaps.
Does anyone have these left over from their build or parting out?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I have a NEW set of the interior wheel well liners, both the Penda designed ones as well as a set of the the ones offered by Ford.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found this today which is way cheaper than I would have expected to spend on new.

I'm looking for the cheap way here, anyone have some I could acquire for the price of shipping? Laying around leftovers?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Cargo van passenger side slider door step well/threshold. Not the pad, the one that comes with the vinyl floor covering.
Also rear interior wheel well liners.
Does anyone have these left over from their build or parting out?
If you mean this... then yes.

I live in Bloomington, MN. Happy to give it to a good home for the cost of shipping.

·
Premium Member
2020 Transit 350 AWD van long, medium roof
16 Posts
I have a set from a 2020 transit 350, passenger sliding door and rear door. Replaced the factory ones with heavy duty scuff plates. Free, you pay shipping. I'm in WA state.

·
Registered
2020 Cargo T-350 LWB HR EB on order...
102 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Cargo T-350 LWB HR EB on order...
102 Posts
Here are pictures...
Thanks so much for posting these! Those metal ones look really nice. I will have to do that same upgrade when we get our van.

·
Premium Member
2020 Transit 350 AWD van long, medium roof
16 Posts
I would also recommend the Ford oem rubber mat, it makes the floor look a lot nicer and is also quite a bit quieter when driving as it muffles the higher frequency white noise.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts