Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’ve got one, and I’ll be traveling through Amarillo and Albuquerque next week. Still a long trip for you, but might be worth your drive?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’ve got one, and I’ll be traveling through Amarillo and Albuquerque next week. Still a long trip for you, but might be worth your drive?
Thanks for your response. I'll be in Albuquerque at the end of the month but unfortunately I have too many work obligations in Denver to get to Albuquerque next week.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am in Sedona and have a pewter cloth two person seat from an xlt. These are the seats that are in the third and back rows. The only problem that I can see is that you will need to either add a rail or move one to enable the two person seat to lock into the brackets. This is what i am going to have to do in order to maintain a cabinet behind the driver and sporadically add the extra seat.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am in Sedona and have a pewter cloth two person seat from an xlt. These are the seats that are in the third and back rows. The only problem that I can see is that you will need to either add a rail or move one to enable the two person seat to lock into the brackets. This is what i am going to have to do in order to maintain a cabinet behind the driver and sporadically add the extra seat.
I appreciate your thoughts on how to mount the seats. Unfortunately for me, a trip to Sedona isn't in my future.:(

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Which of the 2 passenger seats are you looking for? The 2 passenger 36" seat that in the XLT trim has the 3" to 4" recline and RH armrest or the smaller 31" seat that has NO recline or armrest. Mounting it on the passenger side would require it to be behind the sliding side door or 60/40 doors and with the left hand/center legs so the seat would go over the wheel well.

You can also get the 36" seat in the XL wagon that does not have the armrest or the recline feature. Just be sure you know which seat you want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts