Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
783 Posts
I've been trying to find a "window pod" that I saw on a UK site - https://www.vanshades.co.uk/product-category/window-pod/ for my USA 2019 Ford Transit 350 XLT. I'd like to install these on all the passenger side windows / sliding door window & rear windows. I am not having any luck. Anyone have any leads?
The Ford Transit CUSTOM is a model between the full size, such as you have, and the Transit Connect and has never been available in the US.
That web site does not list any products that would fit your van.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for responding. I wish they had that product available for Passenger Transit Vans here in the U.S.A. :) Someone should develop this. Who knows...maybe someone reading this forum might have the skill & design to implement. :)

· Registered
5,349 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Michael! Thanks for responding. The window pods I saw online (UK) seem to fit into the window interior opening & house either a roller shade or blind on the backside of the pod. When you lower the built-in shade it hides seamless behind the pod frame. Very custom look. Different than the window covers that are either magnetic or fitted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts