Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking to put on window deflectors so if I cracked the window you could not see that from the outside, and get some ventilation. I bought some AVS low profile deflectors and they did not come down low enough, so the slight window opening was very visible. Is there a better brand out that comes down lower?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I bought some last year for my 2018. Just can't remember where I bought them (senior moment). I checked Amazon and couldn't find them in past orders, so I must have purchased them from my local Ford dealership. The set I have look just like the ones on all the past vehicles I bought and work well.

I wouldn't hesitate to get something from the local dealer or Amazon if the local price is too high.

-Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
959 Posts
I have the AVS ones and find I can leave the window open about 1.5 to 2 inches even in a downpour. Severe windblown rain can get inside, but I haven't had anything get so wet that it doesn't quickly evaporate.

I agree they aren't ideal and given the option I'd go for something that comes down lower as well. But the way the door is designed they sit out pretty far from the open window and act more like a roof overhang than a wall or window (if that makes any sense).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts