Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I assume you're overcompensating for some perceived personal inadequacy. That's what I think; you asked! ;)
- and your point is?...🤔
😁😆😀😅🙃😉

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Winter is just around the corner and I couldn’t go through it with the Hankook’s. Summer they are fine but the slightest bit of snow they are a joke.
I like these BF Goodrich KO’s. I’m hoping they wear ok.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
I assume you're overcompensating for some perceived personal inadequacy. That's what I think; you asked! ;)
Does that also apply for all of us that buy a big van instead of a Smart car?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My speed-O shows 4 mph slower with the new tires. Being a little taller did it, im surprised that its that much I didn't think the new tires were that much taller. Oh well, I use Waze most of the time so ill just have to watch that speed-O.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I checked the speed again today with my gps and my speed-o is off 2 mph and any speed. Says I’m going slower than I actually am.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
except stock is 235/65-16

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Thanks for including the graphic asdrew. If and when I buy new, store-bought tires I'll probably get the 225/75-16 simply because there's more choice in E-rated tires, and Michelin does not yet offer the LTS2 M&S in the stock size.

But, there seems to be an endless supply of "take-off" tire sets for cheap or free as people opt for aftermarket tires asap after they get their new Transit.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Thanks for including the graphic asdrew. If and when I buy new, store-bought tires I'll probably get the 225/75-16 simply because there's more choice in E-rated tires, and Michelin does not yet offer the LTS2 M&S in the stock size.

But, there seems to be an endless supply of "take-off" tire sets for cheap or free as people opt for aftermarket tires asap after they get their new Transit.
From my experience the Coopers are worth the extra expense for a much better driving vehicle. You are welcome to drive my van to make your own evaluation. Unfortunately it will have only a short term effect on your manliness.:) I do agree that it would be difficult to pass on cheap near new take offs if I had not experienced the improvement.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts