Ford Transit USA Forum banner
2801 - 2813 of 2813 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Funny, I just recycled $37 worth of accumulation yesterday too. As is tradition, on the way home I spent my windfall on some good beer.
I attempted to Label the van , AS we have discussed, . Found the decals to be water transfer!! What do I do with these? I never had models when I was a kid. No Money. They look great . How do I put them on?

·
Registered
902 Posts
I attempted to Label the van , AS we have discussed, . Found the decals to be water transfer!! What do I do with these? I never had models when I was a kid. No Money. They look great . How do I put them on?
Neverminded I am stupid. clear peal off on a slippery back. I'll send a picture when i can. Looks awesome . Went with a $100 deductible on the comprehensive.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Big tray of water, turn the van on it's side, let gravity work to your advantage. 👀

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
When I was a kid in the 1960s all of the car part companies had racing decals and they supplied all of the service stations with them for to promote their products, Us kids would go to the service stations to beg for them and they would give them to us for free. We really did not have anything to stick them on, These were car decals too big for your bicycle, So we would collect all of them and see who could get the most ones. They usually ended up on the first car we owned.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
In the late 1960s this was the one all of my friends wanted the most. I was lucky enough to be given one, Some of my friends managed to get two of them.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Put the rear of the van up on the curb to install a Class III receiver (for a bike rack now, maybe a trailer later), and while I was under there I installed the shore power connector in the curbside D-pillar hole.

Fixture Grey Rectangle Door Gas

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
While searching in one of my storage sheds, I remembered after tripping over them that I have 2 24" x 30" Chrome shelving units and 3 30" x 60" Chrome Shelving Units. I think one of the 30 " x 60" Units would be great immediately behind the 36" Dual Crew Seats in the second row. Cargo nets to hold things in place, it is lighter than any cabinet and I don't have to pay for it. One of the 24" x 30" Units could go underneath where the TV will be mounted for more storage.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
My rear view cam monitor died. So I cut an additional 4” height to the window opening in the steel bulkhead door to clear my mirror sightline through the rear door windows. As pathetic a view as it is, it’s better than nothing. Replaced the grille with taller 1/4” clear polycarbonate.

I oversized the holes in the plastic to allow for thermal expansion and contraction +/- 50C from ambient 25C at 0.065 mm per meter per degree. 1/4” holes for #10 machine screws, with nylon washer under the nut for glide.

Automotive exterior Grille Wall Bumper Wood

Hood Motor vehicle Grille Automotive exterior Automotive tire

Hood Car Automotive design Automotive lighting Grille

2801 - 2813 of 2813 Posts