Ford Transit USA Forum banner

2181 - 2190 of 2190 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Moved propane to under van gaining inside storage space. Bought a new Manchester 6813 (25# RV tank) and mounted it where spare was. Tank was $420 shipped. Tank is tucked up pretty good. I do have a 2" lift and 245/75r16 KO2's.

The spare has been on the rear door for a long time.

View attachment 137447

View attachment 137448
You might consider installing LPG regulator vent shields.

·
Registered
40 Posts
How well do your Vortex Generators do? do you have them up the sides also? View attachment 137661 View attachment 137662
[/QUOTE]
The air tabs help out for sure. Got behind a semi right after I put them on. Before, would get buffeted pretty good. Now not so much and also when semis are going the other way on a 2 lane road. The back doors stay cleaner. When towing our trailer, the bugs are just in the last 10 inches or so.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
The air tabs help out for sure. Got behind a semi right after I put them on. Before, would get buffeted pretty good. Now not so much and also when semis are going the other way on a 2 lane road. The back doors stay cleaner. When towing our trailer, the bugs are just in the last 10 inches or so.
[/QUOTE]

Where did you get them?

·
Registered
40 Posts

Where did you get them?
[/QUOTE]
Ecofins on ebay. I also ran them up the sides of the van.

·
Registered
2019 150 mid roof (base)
39 Posts
I watched some Vortex Generators videos. One of them mentioned that they create lift at the rear and reduce rear wheel traction. I guess that they are not good for an empty van in rainy conditions.

·
Registered
33 Posts
2017 Upfitters Switches-P.O.S.

Installed wire harness for Upfitter Switches #3 & #4

If ford built aircraft, they all would be grounded😡

Fortunately there is much info threads here and youtube vids showing where to find the buried wires required to connect to the CCP to power Upfitter Switches #3 & #4 output.
And fortunately I did not completely bury these wires during build-out🙏

2181 - 2190 of 2190 Posts