Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After the arrival of the mail via the P. O. Box today, we NOW have over 50 requests for the CrewVanMan 2022 B-O-B Transit Service booklet. Last year with the 2021 version I sent out 146 booklets that were used for buyers who came to Gary Crossley Ford to place their order or ended up going to another dealer. The whole reason to have this booklet is to let you know as much about the 2022 Transit as possible, be able to build out a Ford Transit Order sheet with MSRP pricing, and then if you need any help there is a special email to send your order as well as questions that can be handled over email or phone call. Then the last step is to get a price quote and then you can make the final decision on what to do!

We will be expanding the 50 slots for Transit orders that were dedicated to this service and now use some of the stock ordered units as replacements for more users. If we get up to the total 100 allocations for the 4th quarter we will go back to Ford to see if they will keep their word and give us additional allocations. Even though Ford is looking to go to a more 'direct buyer order system' where those orders are front loaded into the Ford Transit order system, they will still be honoring the dealers who already have high allocations for Transit orders.

If you place your order with us, then it will have the preview order downloaded into the Ford order system for scheduling. You may get a email for verification of the order as well as your driver's license so we can send this to Ford if needed for confirming your order. As the order progresses you will get updates on it movement until its arrival at the dealership.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since it looks like I will need to modify some of the 2022 stock ordered Transits for customers using the CrewVanMan 2022 B-O-B Transit Service booklet, I may just place some of them here on this thread and if your 2022 Transit order is a close match to it, we can modify that particular order to match your choices.

I am just leaving Kansas City so once I get back to TX. I will look at downloading some of those preview orders.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Since it looks like I will need to modify some of the 2022 stock ordered Transits for customers using the CrewVanMan 2022 B-O-B Transit Service booklet, I may just place some of them here on this thread and if your 2022 Transit order is a close match to it, we can modify that particular order to match your choices.

I am just leaving Kansas City so once I get back to TX. I will look at downloading some of those preview orders.
If we order now vs a month from now, will that affect when our 14 passenger transit would be delivered to the dealership?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it too late to buy your order guide? I tried to send a private message but since i'm new I couldn't, I'm trying to place an order asap.

·
Registered
ordered 9-27-21 130" LR Crew EB R1Z order confirmed 10-8-21
241 Posts
While the order system is on now ,Ford will not scan to schedule orders for about 30 days. So you have time. Ford does not take orders in order. They group like orders to pull them for production by type of Transit not order date. Ed has about 50 allocations right now and another 50 in the wings in case he fills the first batch. Let Him tell you all about it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
After the arrival of the mail via the P. O. Box today, we NOW have over 50 requests for the CrewVanMan 2022 B-O-B Transit Service booklet. Last year with the 2021 version I sent out 146 booklets that were used for buyers who came to Gary Crossley Ford to place their order or ended up going to another dealer. The whole reason to have this booklet is to let you know as much about the 2022 Transit as possible, be able to build out a Ford Transit Order sheet with MSRP pricing, and then if you need any help there is a special email to send your order as well as questions that can be handled over email or phone call. Then the last step is to get a price quote and then you can make the final decision on what to do!

We will be expanding the 50 slots for Transit orders that were dedicated to this service and now use some of the stock ordered units as replacements for more users. If we get up to the total 100 allocations for the 4th quarter we will go back to Ford to see if they will keep their word and give us additional allocations. Even though Ford is looking to go to a more 'direct buyer order system' where those orders are front loaded into the Ford Transit order system, they will still be honoring the dealers who already have high allocations for Transit orders.

If you place your order with us, then it will have the preview order downloaded into the Ford order system for scheduling. You may get a email for verification of the order as well as your driver's license so we can send this to Ford if needed for confirming your order. As the order progresses you will get updates on it movement until its arrival at the dealership.
Will send my check tomorrow.

·
Registered
151 Posts

How do we know if you received our check?

·
Registered
ordered 9-27-21 130" LR Crew EB R1Z order confirmed 10-8-21
241 Posts
I was talking to Ed earlier today and he mentioned sending out some BoBs already.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm

I wish I knew if he had sent ours out with that batch. We sent him the check over a week ago.
I just posted in another thread but I'll double up here. You can log in to or create an account on USPS and check out their "Informed Delivery" service. I have an item headed my way from Omaha, NE that shipped yesterday. I can only imagine that's the booklet.

Reactions: lhill7
1 - 20 of 23 Posts