Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first Transit order for Matt Ford that went into production on November 27th was completed on December 2nd and it awaiting Quality Control inspection. We are hoping to see it sometime between December 11th & 13th depending on how Jack Copper can get things moving on their part.

Here is the view of the window sticker for it and hope to have pictures of it once it arrives at the dealership.

www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTBR2XG3LKA03772

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We can thank Amazon for most of the delays on the 2020 production schedule. With the 5 to 7 weeks of production they got Ford to give them at the end of 2019 builds, it pushed back orders we originally had in late October back into January. This lone order stayed close to its original October 30th build date and at one point had a December 16th date but Ford finally moved it to the November 27th build day. Not sure how far it got down the assembly line on that day with its final day of production listed as December 2nd.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
That’s mine! Can’t wait to pick it up and get building. Let’s just hope delivery is on time.

For anyone thinking of ordering, I can not recommend CVM and Matt Ford enough. Process has been super smooth other than Ford’s scheduling changes that were out of anyone’s control
Congrats to you. Could you, or CVM try to confirm if the 2020 does or does not have the ford pass connect remote start feature that's being advertised on the window sticker?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats to you. Could you, or CVM try to confirm if the 2020 does or does not have the ford pass connect remote start feature that's being advertised on the window sticker?
I don't believe I added remote start on its own...unless it is bundled in with one of the other features. CVM can you confirm?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Many of us are curious as to the details of the dual alternators. Let us know if they are just connected to the entire system, or if the second one is seperately ready for use in house banks, etc

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
The AWD price varies depending on the body style. When comparing the body style with the RWD to the AWD, the pricing on the smaller body styles is $4700 and increases up to $4950 on the larger HR models.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts