Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
ON ITS WAY: 2022 W2X 350 HR LWB AWD
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Washington State Insurance thread going, thought I'd start a Loan thread to go with it.

Yes List
  • Ford Financing - Obviously this is always an option
  • Washington State Employees Credit Union - They would do this as a vehicle loan (which is lower rates than an RV loan)

No List
  • Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU) - Will not do Cargo Vans. I did not ask if they'd pickup a loan once its been converted to an "RV".
  • Capital One - "do not finance commercial vehicles, motorcycles, recreational vehicles (RVs), ATVs, boats, camper vans, or motor homes"

If you've worked with a great company for Washington state let us know.

·
Premium Member
ON ITS WAY: 2022 W2X 350 HR LWB AWD
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We went with WSECU.

Dealers have access to the CUDL (yep, cuddle) system to get you other options through Credit Unions. You don't have to already be a member of the credit union assuming the membership requirements are easy.

Our dealer was surprised we could get an auto loan rate but also happy to learn they could use WSECU in the future.

Anyway, so far all is good with WSECU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
36 Posts
Going with Numerica CU here in Spokane if our cargo van ever makes it to production. Started the process back in March when we received the VIN, before the build date got repeatedly bumped out.
Surprisingly they are still advertising rates as low as 2.49% if you use their credit card, and have auto pay set up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts