Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm ordering a 2021 148 HR with ADV pak and for some reason the Load area panels are not available with the ADV pak.
Does anyone have a set they would like to get rid of? OR if you have a set you are keeping could you 3D scan or trace a template on paper fold up and mail to me?

Thanks!

John

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

I'm ordering a 2021 148 HR with ADV pak and for some reason the Load area panels are not available with the ADV pak.
Does anyone have a set they would like to get rid of? OR if you have a set you are keeping could you 3D scan or trace a template on paper fold up and mail to me?

Thanks!

John
Hi. Just curious how you are planning on using the panels ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exploring options on covering them with fabric if I can make the glue stick to the chloroplast and also using them for templates for wood panels.

I think it would be really helpful if we could create a "loaner" set of paper templates we could fold and ship to forum members so we arent reinventing the wheel when we make interior panels.

Im in Boise, Idaho BTW.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Exploring options on covering them with fabric if I can make the glue stick to the chloroplast and also using them for templates for wood panels.

I think it would be really helpful if we could create a "loaner" set of paper templates we could fold and ship to forum members so we arent reinventing the wheel when we make interior panels.

Im in Boise, Idaho BTW.
That would be a super awesome idea.

·
Registered
2016 148MR Cargo
672 Posts
Just took mine down and also plan to use them as templates because I had to damage them for removal. My van was a Budget rental and the apes who installed E-track sandwiched the plastic when installing platenuts, meaning that I had to grind out the plate nuts.
If and when I get some time, I might try to dimension them for a drawing that anybody could copy.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Im in Boise, Idaho BTW.
I've got a 2022 on order - did you ever get some templates? I would like to start on my window covers...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts