Ford Transit USA Forum banner
561 - 580 of 584 Posts

·
Registered
2022 T350 Crew HR EXT AWD LSD DRW EcoBoost Avalanche (12/23/21 order date - fingers crossed!)
5 Posts
I feel like I'm the only person who ordered an F4U, lol
funny, I was just thinking the exact same thing about my F4W!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Updated sig line.

Rooting for a run of W2X's :)
Ours are very, very similar apparently. I ordered 10/12. No word yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Feels like I'm the only R2X out there... fingers crossed some more T250 start coming through!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have an R2X on order too. I received my confirmation letter on 9/13. Nothing since
Also R2X ordered, comfirmed Ford email on 10/18. Still crossing my fingers, as this is year 2 for me.

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
2022 R2X (148 HR Cargo) - Ordered
48 Posts
Yet another R2X, Ford email 10/28.
I don't really need it until October when the conversion build is scheduled -- but, if I had it, that date might be able to be moved up (if other scheduled builds had to be delayed). So, I'll take it as soon as I can get it! -- but no stressing -- yet.

·
Registered
2022 XLT Pass 148" LR, RWD, PFDI, Blue Jeans, ordered 10/19/21 local dealer, COVP email 10/19
104 Posts
Last time plea in this years thread for folks to add some vehicle details to their signature. When someone posts good news it important to know what they ordered. Scrolling thru 27 pages trying to find someone's attached order sheet gets old.

It will help you in the future, and others now. Thanks.
How do you do this? I tried once but couldn't figure it out.

·
Registered
2021 W2X T350 148" High Roof, EcoB, AWD, Avalanche Grey, 11/20 order 8/21 delivery
331 Posts
How do you do this? I tried once but couldn't figure it out.
Click on your icon/pic in top right of screen. On the drop down list click account settings, scroll to vehicle details or signature, add your info, hit save at the bottom of that page. Should be good to go.

Post #543 above has it outlined as well, with two different locations to show details.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Settings can be a little idiosyncratic. With a tablet you can only see one level holding it vertically, turn it to its side makes a blue colored list pop up on the left side of the page including “Signature”. That’s it. on phones, pick the “My Account” middle of the top of the settings page and the desired blue list pops up.

·
Registered
195 Posts
R2X here as well, also for the 2nd year--technically 3rd. built and stupidly sold a 2020 R2X, ordered a 21 R2X and never got it. reordered a 22 R2X-- better happen

·
Registered
2022 XLT Pass 148" LR, RWD, PFDI, Blue Jeans, ordered 10/19/21 local dealer, COVP email 10/19
104 Posts
Click on your icon/pic in top right of screen. On the drop down list click account settings, scroll to vehicle details or signature, add your info, hit save at the bottom of that page. Should be good to go.

Post #543 above has it outlined as well, with two different locations to show details.
Thanks. Testing to see if it worked.

·
Registered
26 Posts
R2X here as well, ordered the end of Oct. For the record, in case anyone else ordered and never received an email from Ford, I called them to inquire and was told that yes, I was in the system and in the queue and that not everyone receives a confirmation of order email.

·
Registered
17 Posts
So the guy who said he received a production email for his R2X a few weeks ago was full of 💩..?

561 - 580 of 584 Posts