Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1261 - 1265 of 1265 Posts

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Do you have any 1 or 2 passenger units in that color? Does any single fit in the 2nd row center position?
As far as the seats for the CrewVan, you can install the 2 passenger 31" or 36" or 3 passenger 54" seat in the existing floor mounting brackets. You would have to add a floor mounting bracket to go with any single 16" seat.

Right now I have the 2 passenger 36" or 31" Ebony Cloth in the XL style seat (NO recline or armrest) and a 16" single seat in the XLT trim. Dark Palazzo Cloth I have the 36" 2 passenger XLT seat and the 16" single seat in XLT trim. If you decide to add a floor mounting bracket for installing a single seat, I have a bracket to go with the seat so you could install it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ed, do you have a current post for prices so as not to take up your time on reposts?
Does the double fit up to the driver side wall? Does the XLT recline? I have been following previous posts of availability but until I received my van, measurements meant little. 148 crew Mid roof, not extended. I want 31" or 36" w/armrest XLT left side mount in Palazzo for crew. $$$ ?
Thanks for your time, you are a great resource.

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Ed, do you have a current post for prices so as not to take up your time on reposts?
Does the double fit up to the driver side wall? YES Does the XLT recline? YES I have been following previous posts of availability but until I received my van, measurements meant little. 148 crew Mid roof, not extended. I want 31" or 36" w/armrest XLT left side mount in Palazzo for crew. $$$ ?
Thanks for your time, you are a great resource.
See the 'Parts for Sale' section as I have pricing on the ad and just placed the current inventory there as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My `21 finally came in and is home. Ordered 4/20/21, built 11/21, received at dealer 12/29, picked up 1/7/22. Was very happy working with Ted Britt Ford in Fairfax, VA. I tried to order from Ed but he never responded to my emails. This worked out better as I only had to drive 3.5 hours to pickup vs traveling to KS. None of my local dealers had allocations, but Ted Britt is a large dealer in the Washington DC area that didn't have that issue. Ask for Eric Suter if you need someone to order from. Now the fun begins.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky

·
Registered
11 Posts
Finally...... My 2021 HR EXT AWD V6 ecoboost cargo van in Abyss Grey arrived at my up fitter (Sportsmobile) in Austin. It is a little bittersweet, since now I have to wait another 4 months or so.

If I had chosen to built it out myself I would now be in heaven with 6 months of projects and learning in front of me. While I have done a lot of very big DIY projects, the level of fit and finish, design work and specialty items needed has me turning it over to pros. Not many projects scare me, but at age 60 I now have more money than time.

If the van is complete around May it will only be 1.5 years from the original order date. Thank goodness world governments were so concerned with everyone's health that they locked down the economy, prevented many from working and screwed up world wide supply chains. I am so grateful for their assistance!

1261 - 1265 of 1265 Posts