Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1101 - 1120 of 1173 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks like my loaded W2V will be one of the last ones built (10/11 >> 11/20 >> 12/1). Crazy to think I won't be getting a MY'21 van until 2022...
Well, today my dealer emailed me saying my van is now in production. Online tracker also agrees. Sounds great if it's true, but I still cannot access my window sticker (nor can he). So I'm skeptical...

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
It can take a extra day from when the Transit paperwork goes from being printed and sent to the assembly plant to having online access for your viewing. If your information on the Vehicle Visibility report shows 'Sent to Plant' with a status date, add one day to it for viewing a online window sticker. Your Ford dealer has access to the Vehicle Visibility report so they know when your Transit goes to the plant for the start of its build.

·
Registered
46 Posts
It can take a extra day from when the Transit paperwork goes from being printed and sent to the assembly plant to having online access for your viewing. If your information on the Vehicle Visibility report shows 'Sent to Plant' with a status date, add one day to it for viewing a online window sticker. Your Ford dealer has access to the Vehicle Visibility report so they know when your Transit goes to the plant for the start of its build.
@CrewVanManInfo - Thanks for the info. The Vehicle Visibility report screenshot from my dealer said "In Production" and "Sent to Plant" but did not list a date (he clearly did not copy and share all of the information with me). I know the window stickers usually shows up 10 days before build date, but in this case it seems like my van was pulled in earlier for production than originally planned.

Anyway, the window sticker is now online as of this morning, so my skepticism has turned to excitement! :)

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Also, my blend date on the window sticker is 12/2/21 - is this when the vehicle is expected to be fully built?
That is the date it should be on the assembly line to be built, not fully built. It could change as few day either direction and then it has to go through Quality Control inspection and get "Released' so it can get sent to the holding lot for distribution to local delivery or the rail yard for getting on the train.

·
Registered
46 Posts
That is the date it should be on the assembly line to be built, not fully built. It could change as few day either direction and then it has to go through Quality Control inspection and get "Released' so it can get sent to the holding lot for distribution to local delivery or the rail yard for getting on the train.
@CrewVanManInfo - Got it. This is more in line with the original 12/1 production date that my dealer told me a couple weeks ago. So basically even though Vehicle Visibility says "In Production" and "Sent to Plant", it doesn't mean it's actually being assembled on the line yet.

Whatever all the dates end up being, it seems things are moving in the right direction. Hopefully it gets built correctly and with quality, and I'm looking forward to a New Year present in January! :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Some new dates just showed up on the Ford tracker website. While the blend date still shows 11/02 on my window sticker, the tracker website now shows a date under "In Production"
Rectangle Font Parallel Technology Electric blue

And under my VEHICLE DETAILS it now shows a delivery date of 12/11/2021. So I guess the vehicle is REALLY in production now. Looks like this baby should pop out the other end soon!

·
Registered
ordered 9-27-21 130" LR Crew EB R1Z order confirmed 10-8-21
370 Posts
Some new dates just showed up on the Ford tracker website. While the blend date still shows 11/02 on my window sticker, the tracker website now shows a date under "In Production"
View attachment 163052
And under my VEHICLE DETAILS it now shows a delivery date of 12/11/2021. So I guess the vehicle is REALLY in production now. Looks like this baby should pop out the other end soon!
I'm not much on cigars, But, I'll share your celebration at the pending new arrival. Race Red or Blue Jeans ? No spinal block required.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm not much on cigars, But, I'll share your celebration at the pending new arrival. Race Red or Blue Jeans ? No spinal block required.
Abyss Grey ! But it will then spend 2 months at the up fitter. It will only take 15 months from when I put down my deposit. You've gotta love the lock downs! (said with lots of sarcasm).

·
Registered
X9C - 148, MR, AWD Passenger (Ordered April 5, build date of 10/11)
85 Posts
Well....mine still hasn't changed to built and the expected delivery date has slipped a day. Production was 11/17/21. So something must be holding it up.
Do any of you who have gone into production recently have things like adaptive cruise or power slider?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well....mine still hasn't changed to built and the expected delivery date has slipped a day. Production was 11/17/21. So something must be holding it up.
Do any of you who have gone into production recently have things like adaptive cruise or power slider?
I don't believe we got the power sliding door...but we did get the adaptive cruise.

·
Registered
Waiting on R2V, HR, 148", AWD, Eco ordered 2/21
6 Posts
Ordered all the electronic gizmos, but did not get the power sliding door.

·
Registered
X9C - 148, MR, AWD Passenger (Ordered April 5, build date of 10/11)
85 Posts
Mine was finally built on 11/22 and now shows a primary status as shipped. Although I checked my VIN with the transport courier and status is still pending. So it's probably waiting for the truck to pick it up and transport it. My ETA still says 01/10/2022 to California.

1101 - 1120 of 1173 Posts