Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1081 - 1100 of 1173 Posts

·
Registered
ordered 9-27-21 130" LR Crew EB R1Z order confirmed 10-8-21
370 Posts
Just got the window sticker. W2X with a blend date of 11/20! My dealer said in April that the Transit would arrive around Xmas. She was spot on.
Looks like those Highroofs are going to the end of production. Glad for ya. Ya'll been waiting a long time . I hope your shipping is on time and safe.

·
Registered
X9C - 148, MR, AWD Passenger (Ordered April 5, build date of 10/11)
85 Posts
Woo hoo! My order just updated to "built" 148 HR XLT
Can I ask when your blend date was? Just trying to gauge where mine might be on the line.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The blend date on my window sticker was 10/28 if I'm remembering it correctly it went into production on 10/18. The tracking site shows expected delivery of 11/27 to the dealer and then the next wait begins. We used a dealer in Missouri that a friend has a connection with and all along their plan was to flatbed the van out to us in Montana so given the distance and the weather it could still be a wait.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The blend date on my window sticker was 10/28 if I'm remembering it correctly it went into production on 10/18. The tracking site shows expected delivery of 11/27 to the dealer and then the next wait begins. We used a dealer in Missouri that a friend has a connection with and all along their plan was to flatbed the van out to us in Montana so given the distance and the weather it could still be a wait.
Thanks. Mine is not too far behind..I have a blend date of 11/01.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My tracker just updated right now.
In Production status now has a date under it. 11/17/2021

Reactions: Milo’s Person

·
Registered
85 Posts
No clue! I was hoping someone could chime in to give some insight. What are other folks' experiences? It's progress for me and hopefully a data point for others constantly clicking refresh throughout the day :)

Reactions: Vixonandcronus

·
Registered
'21 R2X Ordered 02/04
124 Posts
No clue! I was hoping someone could chime in to give some insight. What are other folks' experiences?
Mine showed up as built the day after that. I assume that is means it is actually rolling down the final assembly line on that date

·
Registered
85 Posts
My tracker still shows in production, but my dealer sent me a screenshot yesterday saying that the van has been produced. This morning, the estimated delivery date showed up with 1/09/22. I'm located in California.

Reactions: Milo’s Person

·
Registered
157 Posts
My tracker still shows in production, but my dealer sent me a screenshot yesterday saying that the van has been produced. This morning, the estimated delivery date showed up with 1/09/22. I'm located in California.
Looks like I'm right at 1 day behind you. Still says in production but now I've got a date under that of 11/18/21 and an anticipated delivery date of 12/8/21, picking up from @[email protected] !

Getting close to time to finally buy that plane ticket to Kansas City, it's been a looooong wait.

·
Registered
2021 R2C AWD ECO 148 MR ADV PKG Avalanche Gray Ordered 04/22/2021
150 Posts
Just checked the tracker. It shows Built on 11/19/2021. Comments indicate “Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week.” Finally communication that gives me a warm fuzzy that I am getting closer to getting the 🚐.

·
Registered
ordered 9-27-21 130" LR Crew EB R1Z order confirmed 10-8-21
370 Posts
Just checked the tracker. It shows Built on 11/19/2021. Comments indicate “Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week.” Finally communication that gives me a warm fuzzy that I am getting closer to getting the 🚐.
"few days to a week"

If your next door neighbor is Farley and they're gonna do an air drop. I think the 1-9-22 to California is about right for a H/M roof. Based on what most people report on here. Oh wait are you going to pick it up?

None the less it's excellent news and reason to Rejoice.

🚐oxford white low roof.

1081 - 1100 of 1173 Posts