Ford Transit USA Forum banner
861 - 880 of 964 Posts

·
Registered
X9C - 148, MR, AWD Passenger (Ordered April 5, build date of 10/11)
57 Posts
The original build week was 10/11, pushed back to week 10/18, and now with a build date of 10/22.

Reactions: DcRenoGuy

·
Registered
'21 R2X Ordered 02/04
85 Posts
Just saw that over on blueoveralforum the dealer that posts there updated info for Job #1 date for 22MY on Friday. Looks like they maybe added another week to 21MY to make up for this shutdown?! (though they didn't show a change for etransit?)

• 09/10/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date**
  • 10/07/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins
  • 11/23/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (previously 11/15/2021)
Fingers crossed for all of you!

Reactions: Ranger Robin

·
Registered
2021 R2C AWD ECO 148 MR ADV PKG Avalanche Gray Ordered 04/22/2021
110 Posts
Hmmm my Dealership contact just responded to my email. I am told that my van is in “production”. What does this mean? It was previously scheduled for build the week of 10/18. Surely the build date hasn’t moved up vs back????

I have sent the Dealership another email for clarification.

·
Registered
ordered 9-27-21 130" LR Crew EB R1Z order confirmed 10-8-21
241 Posts
Just saw that over on blueoveralforum the dealer that posts there updated info for Job #1 date for 22MY on Friday. Looks like they maybe added another week to 21MY to make up for this shutdown?! (though they didn't show a change for etransit?)

• 09/10/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date**
  • 10/07/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins
  • 11/23/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (previously 11/15/2021)
Fingers crossed for all of you!
I try to follow this thread on blue oval but it confuses me a little in that all scheduling of all model lines is posted there and then the latest up date date is a little obscure. So I appreciate you deciphering this. Now that the gas models are in play do they differentiate the gas vs. electric model or is 2022my all powertrains? I see that it shows 2022my Job1 date and i assume it is E due to when it is. Previously on that site I saw it called out as E or Gas. Inquiring minds want to Know.

·
Registered
'21 R2X Ordered 02/04
85 Posts
I try to follow this thread on blue oval but it confuses me a little in that all scheduling of all model lines is posted there and then the latest up date date is a little obscure. So I appreciate you deciphering this. Now that the gas models are in play do they differentiate the gas vs. electric model or is 2022my all powertrains? I see that it shows 2022my Job1 date and i assume it is E due to when it is. Previously on that site I saw it called out as E or Gas. Inquiring minds want to Know.
On the weekly 'Production Week Scheduling' it does not differentiate gas vs e. That shows scheduling to week of 11/29 this week, but what that's for 🤷‍♂️ (except most likely fleet orders either way)
The Job #1 info was from '2022 Transit Production information' 2022 Transit Production Information
There is also a 2022 E-transit production info that has not updated since Sept 11 and still has 11/15 as job #1

Again, what actually happens, who knows...

·
Registered
241 Posts
On the weekly 'Production Week Scheduling' it does not differentiate gas vs e. That shows scheduling to week of 11/29 this week, but what that's for 🤷‍♂️ (except most likely fleet orders either way)
The Job #1 info was from '2022 Transit Production information' 2022 Transit Production Information
There is also a 2022 E-transit production info that has not updated since Sept 11 and still has 11/15 as job #1

Again, what actually happens, who knows...
So to paraphrase so I understand. Those two dates are related to E production . After September 11 there stopped being references to E vs. gas just 2022my .If you look at the major product features guide there seems to be an effort to not differentiate E and Gas as two different Models. To address them all as Transits with different power trains. So it would be logical (a leap of faith) to suggest after the opening of Gas orders, Scheduling begins to refer to all as Transit. I maybe off in the galaxy here. Put me straight.

·
Registered
'21 R2X Ordered 02/04
85 Posts
So to paraphrase so I understand those two dates are related to E production . After September 11 there stopped being references to E vs. gas just 2022my .If you look at the major product features guide there seems to be an effort to not differentiate E and Gas as two different Models. To address them all as Transits with different power trains. So it would be logical (a leap of faith) to suggest after the opening of Gas orders to refer Scheduling as Transit. I maybe off in the galaxy here. Put me straight.
Haha! Welcome to Ford confusion... I have no idea. There is one other post about etransit specifically in the 2022 Transit Production information thread, but then was separated out into that thread posted on Sept 11 with those dates for the etransit. Though if you want to go off the order bank open dates, it definitely looks like they have separated the 2, since we have been told orders for etransits were open prior to 9/10...
There are no definitive answers with anything with Ford!

Reactions: Racerb

·
Registered
2021 R2C AWD ECO 148 MR ADV PKG Avalanche Gray Ordered 04/22/2021
110 Posts
Hmmm my Dealership contact just responded to my email. I am told that my van is in “production”. What does this mean? It was previously scheduled for build the week of 10/18. Surely the build date hasn’t moved up vs back????

I have sent the Dealership another email for clarification.
Interesting. Just heard back from my contact at the Dealership. He said my van was in production and being built now. I was able to download a copy of the window sticker just now. Seems out of the ordinary that my build date was moved up vs moved back from week of 10/18. Makes me wonder what’s going to happen next? Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 . Good luck to those still waiting!🍀

·
Registered
2021 W2X T350 148" High Roof, EcoB, AWD, Avalanche Grey, 11/20 order 8/21 delivery
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #870 ·
Interesting. Just heard back from my contact at the Dealership. He said my van was in production and being built now. I was able to download a copy of the window sticker just now. Seems out of the ordinary that my build date was moved up vs moved back from week of 10/18. Makes me wonder what’s going to happen next? Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 . Good luck to those still waiting!🍀
Its pretty typical to see your window sticker 10 days before your scheduled build day. "In production" includes this time prior to " built". 5 or 6 days after, it should switch to shipped. Glad to hear you're close to delivery!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Interesting. Just heard back from my contact at the Dealership. He said my van was in production and being built now. I was able to download a copy of the window sticker just now. Seems out of the ordinary that my build date was moved up vs moved back from week of 10/18. Makes me wonder what’s going to happen next? Keeping my fingers crossed . Good luck to those still waiting!
Can you tell me where you can put your Vin in to see if the window sticker is available?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'21 R2X Ordered 02/04
85 Posts
Can you tell me where you can put your Vin in to see if the window sticker is available?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
add your VIN after the =

It should also show up as a link one your tracking page once it is available
shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

Reactions: anthony79

·
Registered
66 Posts
Aww snap! Order tracker says it has been delivered to my dealer! Now to wait 'til 9 when they open to pester them to see when I can get it lol

·
Registered
2021 W2X T350 148" High Roof, EcoB, AWD, Avalanche Grey, 11/20 order 8/21 delivery
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #875 ·
Aww snap! Order tracker says it has been delivered to my dealer! Now to wait 'til 9 when they open to pester them to see when I can get it lol
Great news. Load up on coffee and head there now. You can keep an eye on it thru the chain link until they open! That's what I did. 😆

·
Registered
66 Posts
Great news. Load up on coffee and head there now. You can keep an eye on it thru the chain link until they open! That's what I did. 😆
I wish! Stuck at work wrapping up month end inventory. I'll probably pick it up Friday or Saturday.

Reactions: Sams stock van

·
Registered
241 Posts
And I just got the call, I pick it up tonight! Only took 8 months and 7 days from start to finish lol
Does that mean your baby is slightly premature. Cigars for any one? How soon are we gonna see pictures? As they say on ADVrider pixs or it didn't happen. Congratulations. And Now Let the spending begin.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Sky
Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Light Automotive tire

Here's a couple beauty shots. That Ecoboost is peppy! And my wife doesn't hate it as much as she thought she would lol. She might even like it!

861 - 880 of 964 Posts