Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 791 Posts

·
Registered
2021 W2X T350 148" High Roof, EcoB, AWD, Avalanche Grey, 11/20 order 8/21 delivery
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to be quite a few threads with ordered vehicle information. I'm thinking it might be helpful to have info in one place for order status updates as we get into this next production run of transits. Body code, order date and build date would help me. If it's a description then weight, height, length and cargo, crew or passenger?
Some have this in their signature, others don't.

Ours is a W2X (350, HR, 148" ,cargo) ordered Nov 13, 2020. I have an "early July build date" but that's all my dealer wants to say.

The best current info source has been this forum! Hope they build yours soon.

·
Registered
Waiting on U8U 350 HD Ext. DRW HR
32 Posts
Mine is U8U. A 350HD ext. high roof cargo, AWD, Ecoboost, Adv. Pack., double alt. and bat., DRW.

Order date 4/22/21.

No build date as of yet. No VIN#. But didn't really expect one yet as I too have been reading forum and getting updates from Crewvanman.

·
Premium Member
2021 Crew HR AWD Eco 148 WB
35 Posts
Ordered a high roof Crew, R2V in early March. Details in signature. Dealer in Phoenix says early July build.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ordered a W3U T350 HR EL Cargo AWD. Instead of getting any of the packages I individually added on a lot of options. I just got my window sticker last night and the vehicle order tracking website says it's "In Production" but the little check box hasn't moved yet. Dealer says it should arrive the week of July 11th. More dates in my signature.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I put an order in on 1/26/21 and have heard nothing from my dealer. Only when I reached out to them have they replied with minimal info. Has anyone else experienced a lack of communication from their dealer. I also put non refundable money down. My concern is not having a VIN # at this point...that I might not get my van. I have an opportunity to purchase a 2020 with all the same options that has been partially built out and now will likely have to struggle with dealer to get my deposit back. Not a happy "vanless" person in Portland OR.

Ordered R2X (250, HR, 148" ,cargo, Adventure Pkg) ordered Jan 26 2021.

·
Registered
X9C - 148, MR, AWD Passenger (Ordered April 5, build date of 10/11)
50 Posts
Ordered WX9 AWD MR on April 5, 2021. My dealer was very helpful and adjusted the order Priority from 10 to 2 recently. No VIN yet.

Reactions: Sams stock van

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ordered WX9 AWD MR on April 5, 2021. My dealer was very helpful and adjusted the order Priority from 10 to 2 recently. No VIN yet.
Is priority 2 better than 10.

I was told I have priority 10 and dealer has allocations, so thought this put it in hands of Ford to decide when they could build HR and then my order would be at top of list.

·
Registered
19 Posts
R2X 250 HR 148" ordered on Jan 25th from a dealership in Colorado. I have no VIN and no build date. The dealer did just ask for a copy of my drivers license to prove to Ford that I was a real buyer. No news other than that.

·
Registered
X9C - 148, MR, AWD Passenger (Ordered April 5, build date of 10/11)
50 Posts
Is priority 2 better than 10.

I was told I have priority 10 and dealer has allocations, so thought this put it in hands of Ford to decide when they could build HR and then my order would be at top of list.
I think it is. From my research, it seems like only the scheduling folks can assign codes lower than 10, with 10 being the lowest dealers can assign.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I put an order in on 1/26/21 and have heard nothing from my dealer. Only when I reached out to them have they replied with minimal info. Has anyone else experienced a lack of communication from their dealer. I also put non refundable money down. My concern is not having a VIN # at this point...that I might not get my van. I have an opportunity to purchase a 2020 with all the same options that has been partially built out and now will likely have to struggle with dealer to get my deposit back. Not a happy "vanless" person in Portland OR.

Ordered R2X (250, HR, 148" ,cargo, Adventure Pkg) ordered Jan 26 2021.
If you ordered through newberg ford you can get your deposit back... they gave me mine back anyway. I don't think they're technically allowed to make deposits non-refundable and they gave me no trouble at all when I asked.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered an R2V (148" HR Crew AWD) on 2-22-21. VIN two months later. Our dealer says production in early July, but I won't bet the house on that.

The dealer has been proactive with emails (nothing concrete, but we haven't been ghosted), which looks like a contrast from some dealers on here...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered an R3U (148", HR, EL, Cargo, Ecoboost, AWD) on 1-22-2021. Our dealer was able to get it upgraded to Priority 1. Received a VIN end of March with a May 3rd build week. It's been since pushed back to a June 7th build week and now a June 28th build week. Hoping this one is going to stick.

·
Registered
2021 AWD HR Avalanche Grey
318 Posts
W2X with some fancy tech (BLIS, Adaptive Cruise)
Ordered: 2/4
VIN: 3/18
Build Date History: 5/24 --> 7/5 --> 7/15

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ordered 2/9. W3U, T350, HR, EL, AWD . All the options of the adventure package, no windows. No VIN, no build date, no confidence that this will ever get built. Large commercial truck Colorado dealer.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I ordered a W1V on 2/15 and self pressured myself into the ecoboost engine and adventure package. I expressed the desire to make changes and after a couple weeks of regret and my guy had me come in to make them because there were quite a few and he wanted to be sure we got it right. So 3/27 I ordered an R1V and apparently lost a month and a half and am subject to higher pricing. I was hoping we were just CHANGING the order since it was originally a priority 11, clean unscheduled with no VIN after those 6 weeks. To date, No VIN, clean unscheduled, and priority 10 when the new order was placed. No deposit, no request for license to this date even with me saying we needed to.
Note: I would have gladly kept the body code the same and just changed the options if there was a way to keep my original input date. I guess I was convinced it didn’t make a difference and that I should order what I ideally wanted.
Note2: no blame assigned in any of this as I consider it my own fault.

1 - 20 of 791 Posts