Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished a 2,200 mile road trip from Crossley Ford in Kansas City to Southern Oregon, where hopefully this morning's rain will wash away the smoke from the last 6 weeks

Vlad2 (148" 250 HR Cargo AWD with Eco-Boost, Adventure Prep package, trailer package, swivel seats, Avalanche Gray) replaces Vlad, a 2005 Toyota Sienna van.

I've been pursuing the Forum for a year planning and now is the time to actually begin doing some work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
6 weeks? Feels like 12. Ugh, what a summer :confused: I'm in J-ville, where are you? I'm juuuuuuuust about through with my build, same van as yours, just a 2020.
Hey, I am just outside Jacksonville in Griffin Cr. We should all three get together and nerd out on our builds. We have all the infrastructure in and just moving onto the finishing stages. I have seen your van a couple times in J'ville, I have the same exact one but 2019.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey, I am just outside Jacksonville in Griffin Cr. We should all three get together and nerd out on our builds. We have all the infrastructure in and just moving onto the finishing stages. I have seen your van a couple times in J'ville, I have the same exact one but 2019.
Ha, I am off of Sterling Cr. Moving soon, but if we can get together within the next month, lets do it!

·
Premium Member
2021 T250 HR 148" AWD EcoB (Carb Gray)
24 Posts
If a get together happens, may I please be invited? In GP and would really enjoy seeing what you each have done, lessons learned, etc!

·
Premium Member
2021 T250 HR 148" AWD EcoB (Carb Gray)
24 Posts
What way did you come home? Is the Avalanche gray what you expected?
Funny you should ask that! I went back-and-forth about 10 times on avalanche gray because every time I looked at the picture it looked different! I ended up getting carbon ice gray instead. It was a hard call cause I couldn’t find an actual van anywhere in the Pacific Northwest to go look at so it was all pictures online. I assume you have the same dilemma?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Funny you should ask that! I went back-and-forth about 10 times on avalanche gray because every time I looked at the picture it looked different! I ended up getting carbon ice gray instead. It was a hard call cause I couldn’t find an actual van anywhere in the Pacific Northwest to go look at so it was all pictures online. I assume you have the same dilemma? [/QUOTE said:
I was going back and forth with Abyss I finally got to see Avalanche a few weeks ago. It is a neat color that for sure changes depending on light. I wanted to stay as light so it isn't AS hot in summer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.