Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While in Lake Tahoe for a short vaca, I called Battleborn to see if they offered tours and to meet the person who’s helped me design the system for my Van. It wasn’t a long visit but it was informative and really made you understand why the company is growing. They’re committed to customer service and you can feel a real pride and belonging from the employees. Thanks for the tour and I can’t wait to build the next van with your awesome product!

·
Registered
2017, cargo, 130inch, mr, dbl sliders, 3.2 dsl, 3.31 rear end, used 13.5k mi.
215 Posts
Feel obligated to chime in here as the conversion business that my spouse used for her Transit spoke glowingly also about Dragonfly/Battleborn. Their technical staff impressed the builder so much about not only about their lithium chemistry work and quality assurance focus but research and development alliances to carry their business into the future. Oh, and a USA business that struggles to avoid international sourcing materials from dubious places. Spouses 4 100A Battleborn batteries will probably be included in my estate trust for someone in the family to use-that good. Am not in any hurry to give them away though...

Good on BattleBorn/Dragonfly, grasshopper...I mean twinnenberg

·
Registered
423 Posts
Similarly impressed with my experience buying a complete system from Battleborn. They customized everything for my setup - plug & play. Going on 3 years and hundreds of days of camping!

Reactions: bizeebawdy
1 - 3 of 3 Posts