Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any first hand experience with the Victon Orion-Tr Smart DC/DC charger yet? I’m assuming it’s pretty new because I definitely didn’t seen it in previous dives on their web site. I had already settled on a mostly Victon system and it would be nice to have the reporting all in the same app/display. I also like the fact that you can run them in parallel but I’m pretty sure you could do that with most of the DC/DC chargers out there (correct me if I’m wrong).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good morning did you ever figure out how to hook up your converter I have a dc-to-dc converter and I need a ignition power source 2015 Transit help

·
Registered
549 Posts
Does anyone have any first hand experience with the Victon Orion-Tr Smart DC/DC charger yet? I’m assuming it’s pretty new because I definitely didn’t seen it in previous dives on their web site. I had already settled on a mostly Victon system and it would be nice to have the reporting all in the same app/display. I also like the fact that you can run them in parallel but I’m pretty sure you could do that with most of the DC/DC chargers out there (correct me if I’m wrong).
I just saw the new Orion-TR online, and it said available for “pre-order,” but not available until Spring 2020....so 1st-hand experience might be hard to come by at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts