Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked a question pertaining to my 2019 Transit turbo diesel. unfortunately i have sat waiting to hear a reply from anyone, but not one reply or anything form anyone. I think this store is a total waste of time. I will unsubscribe. what a joke.

·
Registered
141 Posts
1. This is a forum, not a blog. A key difference being that in a forum "the inmates run the asylum" so to speak. ie: almost none of us work for Ford in any way shape or form.

2. Hein answered your question immediately after you posted it, more than 2 months ago:

The clips install on the back side (using the push pins) of the panel in advance. Then insert those into the rectangular holes and let the panel drop down a bit to engage them. Then install the rest of the push pins.

All the best,
Hein

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Do you really think unsubscribing is sufficient to express your disappointment. You might consider throwing yourself on the ground beating your fists and eating dirt instead. I know I would if I go mistreated as badly as you. It took over two hours before Hein gave you an answer about what to do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts