Ford Transit USA Forum banner

Van shows shipped.

795 Views 11 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Campkd6
Is there a way to track when it will actually show up at the dealer? Dealer said between 3 days and 3 weeks ish. Do they go by rail or truck? It is a low roof if that matters. I'm about 7 hours from the plant in Northern Illinois
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
7,731 Posts
Your dealer has everything available via Vehicle Visibility report. If you have been reading other forum threads about this situation, you would see what has been discussed. Guess your dealer doesn't know how to read his report.

· Registered
2021 W2X High Roof Cargo T350, 148", EcoB, AWD, Avalanche Grey
895 Posts
The ford online tracker was my clue it had been delivered to the dealership. I called my sales rep and that was his first clue they had it. BTW, it was three days earlier than predicted. You're real close now.

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got an email from Ford last night letting me know they are having production issues causing delays getting my vehicle into production, but it has shipped. Well I have been told it has. Lol.

· Registered
130 Posts
Oh, man! I continued to get those for a few weeks after the van was in my driveway. Their automated email system is not synced with production systems. Most of what it churns out is nonsense. You're going to love your van.

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, man! I continued to get those for a few weeks after the van was in my driveway. Their automated email system is not synced with production systems. Most of what it churns out is nonsense. You're going to love your van.
That's funny. I sure hope we will. I test drove a 2020 a year ago before we ordered ours. Since I could get a new one with Awd, leather, and every other option available for few thousand more than the 2020 with 80k miles that was Rwd and cloth interior and decently optioned. Been almost a year since we traded our 2019 Escalade Esv in and ordered the Transit. We bought a used Honda Odyssey to get around in and the timing belt tensioner failed 3 weeks ago so we haven't had a family van since. Waiting on replacement engine to be installed. So it's a race to see which van we get 1st. Lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts