Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Transit AWD 250 mid roof
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a tranist 250 AWD and am going to swap out the tires. Do the stock tires have any real value? where should I re-sell them? any tips?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I asked my Ford dealer if they’d swap out stock tires and give me any trade in value for them, the answer was no. I would also be curious if any tire shops will do this. I figure selling them on Craigslist is most likely outcome.

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
for reference, I bought my 5000 mile Vanco tires for $25 each. Someone is selling a set of 5 100 mile Hankooks for $200 on craigslist. Someone else has had an add for 5 100 mile Hankooks for $900 running for almost a year in Sacramento.

I would guestimate that $50 each for tires with less than 100 miles is about right.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Our dealer (Newberg, OR) offered $50 each to swap out when the van was new. We ended up trading them to a tire shop for the same price at about 7K miles.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just got a tranist 250 AWD and am going to swap out the tires. Do the stock tires have any real value? where should I re-sell them? any tips?
I sold four Vancos off a 2020 AWD with 200 miles on them on Craigslist for $380 in three days. They do have some value.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just bought a 2020 T350 passenger and bought new wheels and tires. Took the old wheels to my tire guy to have him pull the pressure sensors to use on the new wheels. Just so happens he needed to order a set of tires for a fleet customer with a Transit van. Sold him my tires with 125 miles for $400. Everyone made out and is happy with the transaction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.