Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to guess the asking price on this one? Not the price on the attached online window sticker but the price at the Ford dealership? Want to make you aware of the pricing you may see on any NEW or USED Transits once they get on dealer lots! This is a Ford factory demo unit just released through the Ford sale with 5,769 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
806 Posts
$46k

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 High-Extended AWD EcoBoost Cargo with windows
895 Posts
WTH? We're talking $8K or more over list price for a zero-miles unit?

·
Registered
806 Posts
We’re way past WTH territory. We’re in WTF territory. Sorry if rude.

Reactions: 1x1_Speed_Craig

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
Both the new and used car markets are exploding like the housing and lumber markets.

I'm gonna guess $52k

·
Registered
806 Posts
Note to self...do NOT get in a wreck this summer. I looked up value of my van (2015 cargo,ecoboost, hi roof, low 58k mileage, great condition.) NADA guide values it at $18k. Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah. Kiss my a$$ NADA. Woe is me if insurance totals.

Reactions: njvagabond

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just like what is going on with other vehicles... you may be able to sell your 2018-2020 model for more than you paid for it NEW!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Description in the link says the van is RWD. But the wheels look to be AWD. Is everybody that works at Ford incompetent? Seems like it. Seems the only difference from this one and the one I ordered is color and Ecoboost. Mine was going to be like 56k if I remember right. It has been so long since I ordered it now I don't even remember!

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you order the Heavy Duty Front axle on the RWD model, you get the 6 lug wheels that make it look like a AWD model. Just a matter of looking on the window sticker to see that they ordered this option for the $315 option price.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Description in the link says the van is RWD. But the wheels look to be AWD. Is everybody that works at Ford incompetent? Seems like it. Seems the only difference from this one and the one I ordered is color and Ecoboost. Mine was going to be like 56k if I remember right. It has been so long since I ordered it now I don't even remember!
Looks like RWD but with the HD front axle...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ah I did not catch that. I am so angry with how this all has gone that it has made me a bit bitter to say the least. What is heavy duty about a front axle that does not have any torque going to it? Bigger bearings or something?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Maybe everyone is too low because you posted the wrong window sticker in your first post. Its for a low roof.
Yeah, $6K difference between first post and what is there now. Just in case it changes again, first sticker showed $41,805 second shows $47,325.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts