Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
The driver's seat of the Transit on display at the Detroit Auto Show does have armrests.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
The driver's seat of the Transit on display at the Detroit Auto Show does have armrests.

Real right and left armrests on the drivers seat or is the left one part of the door like the Sprinter?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Armrests are essential in a van IMO. Does anyone know if the seat will have height adjustability like the Transit Custom?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I cannot speak to the left armrest. When I saw the armrest comment I referred to a photo I took at the Auto Show showing a right armrest. I tried to attach the photo, but received a message that the file is too large.

·
Registered
84 Posts
In the photo the left side of the seat back appears tight against the pillar, so I'd say no left armrest.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Saw the "prototype" today at the NAIAS. No outboard armrests.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Wow, that dash sure beats the **** out of the current Sprinter we own. Love those cup holders.....

·
Registered
169 Posts
Interior looks comfortable and functional to me. I like that they have that storage area above the front seat.

I would be pretty unhappy if there are no arm rests though. That would be a real dumb mistake for Ford to make with the Transit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts