Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2021 W2X High Roof Cargo T350, 148", EcoB, AWD, Avalanche Grey
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 21 cargo van. That's the first year the b pillar grab handle was optional, and I missed it. I've been to the dealer, provided vin #, and now have a handle, bracket, 4 bolts and a trim cap.
Wood Tool Bicycle part Household hardware Font

Problem- The handle doesn't fit the bracket. The bolts don't fit the handle and the trim piece doesn't go with this handle.

The handle will mount directly on the metal pillar surface at threaded locations shown in blue tape in the photo below. The bracket mounts between the blue tape, and would put the handle at the masking tape/ headrest height.
Plant Fence Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive mirror

It seems I may have a bracket for a crew/passenger van that would be hidden under plastic trim and use a handle that's covered and matches trim color. It's at a better height than the black metal cargo handle that appears to mounts lower.

Is your OEM cargo handle a black, tube handle that bolts directly to the b pillar? Pic?

Does the plate only get used in a crew/passenger?

Thanks for any insight, if you have any.

·
Registered
2019 HR Cargo Oxford White 148 wb 3.7L
889 Posts
I have purchased a couple of OEM cargo van handles off ebay for $16 shipped.

2015-2022 Ford Transit 150 250 350 Van OEM Black Metal Interior Grab Handle.

·
Registered
2021 AWD T250 cargo MR148 ECO Abbys gray
32 Posts
I found this 12” handle, shortening the tube a bit it fit factory tap holes but PSD rubbed slightly so I offset it with an alum plate. Had a SS handle from a DW that works well in back
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Vehicle door Fixture Gas

Plant Motor vehicle Tree Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Vehicle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts