Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is shopping for a fridge you might check out TruckFridge. Home : TruckFridge- Americas Leader in Semi-Truck Refrigerators
They are offering free shipping for all models. The TF130 AC/DC is also $50 off. With free shipping, that puts it at about $150 less than the current Amazon price. They have a good reputation and several members have posted about them in this forum.

·
Registered
335 Posts
If anyone is shopping for a fridge you might check out TruckFridge. Home : TruckFridge- Americas Leader in Semi-Truck Refrigerators
They are offering free shipping for all models. The TF130 AC/DC is also $50 off. With free shipping, that puts it at about $150 less than the current Amazon price. They have a good reputation and several members have posted about them in this forum.
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a TF130 this morning and FedEx says it will be here Saturday. No shipping, no tax.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wasn't expecting such fast shipping. I ordered mine on Wednesday and it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My TF130 arrived in two days and looks great -- no shipping issues. I'll plug it in for a few days and see how it keeps beer cold. Now all I need is a van to put it in ;). With about two months to wait, I didn't want to have too many parts sitting around taking up space, but have been buying items that come on sale to save some $.

A little surprised at how easily TruckFridge was able to ship it to me. I was also looking at the Isotherm 85 that I had used in my FourWheel truck camper, but you can't buy them easily. I found them at West Marine, but on that site it was listed as truck freight that would have to be shipped on a pallet to a commercial address. Reviews of West Marine aren't that great either. Plus, the TF 130 was over $400 cheaper.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
A Norcold refrigerator from West Marine was not a problem, I had it shipped to a nearby truck freight company and had it held at the terminal, They called and I drove out there to pick it up.
Four year later and no problems with the Norcold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts