Ford Transit USA Forum banner

Who might be interested in a group buy special price with a qty cap?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Questions?

• I dont care about how my transit looks...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

Thanks for the welcome into this forum!

We are a wholesale distributor in the northwest and have been in business since 1983 here in Idaho.

I will be making a post in marketplace for us if anybody is interested in wheels for their transit, dually or AWD!

We sell a ton of brands and can get almost anything out there that is being built currently for transits...(ie. Black Rhino, Ultra, Vision, Moto Metal, Fuel, Raceline, ect.)

Some of you have already contacted me to purchase wheels for AWD transits. Thank you!

We figured we would reach out on here directly for anybody looking to get wheels for their transit.

Currently for the AWD guys I have pretty much every single Ultra 003 satin black wheel on BACKORDER currently haha (over 500)

I have 48 wheels being held from the next batch for anybody with AWD transit's that would like these wheels on the forum.

Currently there is not an actual date set yet for these to show up... my guess is early next year (Jan/Feb)

I will make a post about that in marketplace and people can get ahold of me directly if they want to... I will try and answer as many questions as I can as soon as I can if anybody has any.

Looking foreword on being a forum vendor for you wheels and accessory needs!

Thanks!

Wheels Plus Team
(Kyle,Taylor sales)

-Lee (owner)
[email protected]
www.idahowheels.com

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sent a PM! No chance of getting the new wheels any sooner?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sent a PM! No chance of getting the new wheels any sooner?
Unfortunately no, they are currently overseas being built and like I stated before. I have pretty much the whole order that ultra has on order at the factory tied up in my name currently.

I wish it could be sooner but it is out of our hands currently.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATE**** For all of you that have ordered from me Thank you very much!!!

New ETA from Ultra wheel on the AWD transit wheel will be @ Ultra wheel by December 11th!!!

I will be reaching out to you all then and getting the ball rolling!

Thank you all for the support!

-Lee

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just wanted to let people know I met Lee and Kyle personally today, and placed an order for my particular wants.

They currently have some black Ultra 003 for AWD in stock. These are knowledgeable guys and very friendly, give them a try!
Manny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts