Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am waiting for my Transit 250 2023 Crew van 148 (non extended); been looking at Wayfarer vans conversion as well; also looking to start with minimal setup etc...

Yours seems to fit the bill; can you take more photos and also describe the process as well; also if you don't mind sharing the total $ in this conversion.

Thanks.
Lee

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am waiting for my Transit 250 2023 Crew van 148 (non extended); been looking at Wayfarer vans conversion as well; also looking to start with minimal setup etc...

Yours seems to fit the bill; can you take more photos and also describe the process as well; also if you don't mind sharing the total $ in this conversion.

Thanks.
Lee
Sure, I’d be glad to. I’m planning on doing some decorating this weekend and I’ll take some close up pictures of details of the build. I’m getting mine ready for full time vanlife so I want it to be as homey as possible.

·
Registered
2018 Mid roof 148 Camper Quadvan 4X4
12 Posts
I really like the headliner. Is it stainless or aluminum? I also have a mid roof and I need all of the height possible. I was thinking about 1/8 hardboard but sheet metal is even better

please post some pictures of your headliner too it look awesome

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I watched a video Wayfarer put out some months ago (because they labeled it as mid-roof so that caught my eye). I linked their "tour" below. I too am interested to see any more details @Luna might like to share. A couple of things that caught my eye that I'd like to know more about were the overhead (@rich446), and the bed platform support grid (under-the-bed framing).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really like the headliner. Is it stainless or aluminum? I also have a mid roof and I need all of the height possible. I was thinking about 1/8 hardboard but sheet metal is even better

please post some pictures of your headliner too it look awesome

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I watched a video Wayfarer put out some months ago (because they labeled it as mid-roof so that caught my eye). I linked their "tour" below. I too am interested to see any more details @Luna might like to share. A couple of things that caught my eye that I'd like to know more about were the overhead (@rich446), and the bed platform support grid (under-the-bed framing).

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts