Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had posted on the interior thread about this w/no response. So I would like to try here if allowed. I’m looking for the bolt pattern of the bolt holes on the seat frame that bolts to the base. Many install a swivel between. If possible would anyone here have those dimensions ? I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have searched the 24 pages of over 460 posts about seats and have yet to find that info. Everything but the actual bolt pattern. So maybe I should ask differently -does anyone have the bolt pattern of Ford Transit seat base where the seat bolts to the base frame.
Search box, I just read a transit forum thread yesterday with that info in it while searching for something else.
Im still looking but I’m getting cross eyed trying to find the info in the search area.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I have searched the 24 pages of over 460 posts about seats and have yet to find that info. Everything but the actual bolt pattern. So maybe I should ask differently -does anyone have the bolt pattern of Ford Transit seat base where the seat bolts to the base frame.

Im still looking but I’m getting cross eyed trying to find the info in the search area.
I found the thread again, Probably not what you are looking for but a lot of discussion about seat fasteners. I only looked at the last page while searching for something else.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I did these swivel seats quite a few months ago on a 2018 model. I remember m8x1.25 being the bolt size we used attaching the swivel to the seat. I never personally confirmed it, but I assumed it was the same for the swivel to the base.

·
Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Side to side is 17.5" center to center, the bolt heads are T40 @Ajchien appears to have the correct bolt size info, 1 inch long. Rear to front is 15.25"

·
Super Moderator
1,660 Posts
Is driver seat the same as passenger seat?

There are a few people who have used a passenger side swivel on the driver side because the offset made it easier to spin without hittiing the door, so I would assume that the spacing must be the same or else it wouldn't have fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts