There are 28 vans driven by Ford employees visiting dealers for training purposes.
There was one at my local dealer today. It was a long wheelbase (148") extended diesel passenger van.
1. Very comfortable. This one had 10 way power seats.
2. Duel batteries are located under drivers seat.
3. Fuse box in engine compartment as is the computer.
4. DEF fluid filled from hinged door at rear of driver door. Tank under vehicle in front of fuel tank.
5. Fuel filler is behind a door above the DEF door with no-cap fill.
6. Side sliding door running board just bolts on.
7. Rear air conditioner does not sit on roof. Must be two part system.
8. Two openable glass windows on first row seating and two more in back.
9. Large comfortable arm rest built into door plastic cover.
10. Rear axle does have a large sway bar.
11. Lots of space under vehicle for tanks or other conversion stuff.
12. No intermediate stop on sliding door.
13. Overhead storage over windshield is not rigid.
14. There was a fan and some controls inside passenger seat pedestal.
15. There is a raised transmission tunnel between the two seats.
16. Rear doors seem to be much more rigid than Sprinter rear doors.
17. Less dashboard storage than a Sprinter.