Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1001 - 1020 of 1023 Posts

·
Registered
22 AWD HR EXT Eboost, Adaptive Cruise, BLIS - ordered to WY on 12/21/21
20 Posts
Wondering here if the dealer location has anything to do with the actual VIN assignment order. If I was the one customer in a desolate corner of Nevada to order a Transit, would I be significantly less likely to be picked for VIN than someone in Kansas City? Asking because I'm ordering from WY and the dealer said that they don't get a ton of Transit orders....

·
Registered
22 AWD HR EXT Eboost, Adaptive Cruise, BLIS - ordered to WY on 12/21/21
20 Posts
It has to do with sales history as well as the dealer sending the COVP information to Ford on each of the customer orders.
By sales history do you mean that Dealers with more sales get their Transit Order fulfilled faster?

And by sending COVP information to Ford, do you mean that orders are fulfilled after Ford receives orders?

I wasn't able to order to KC through you, but I did place my order on the first open day in June, so I'm wondering if anything else would specifically slow down my 'unscheduled clean' order to Wyoming other than typical supply chain stuff.

·
Registered
Ordered 6/9/22, Scheduled 9/15/22, Build Week 10/31- 2023 E2C T150 MR 130, AWD, EcoBoost, Abyss Grey
1 Posts
Hi All,
Followed this page for awhile, we ordered our 23’ MR 130 on 6/9/22 and it was just scheduled for production today, 9/15/22, to be built the week of 10/31/22. Should be interesting to see how this process goes and how long it will end up being when it’s finally built. Thanks to everyone for such valuable information on this page!

·
Registered
'23 R2X EcoBoost, lower tech (after '22 high tech order balanced out) -> VIN on 9/1/22
3 Posts
Hi All,
Been following the forum, particularly CrewVanMan's posts, for almost a year. Am grateful for all his patience and advice. My '23 order (with CrewVanMan again) is scheduled for the week of 10/24/22. Will share updates on production.
Thanks!

·
Registered
U8U T350, HR, 148 ext, AWD, silver, leather, sync 4 nav, bliss 1.0, passive entry/start, and more.
27 Posts
Mine got changed from 9-26 to 10-3 now. I will be surprised if I actually get it by years end.

·
Premium Member
Waiting on a W3U, Ord 6/18/22...
188 Posts
I’m in the 9/26 to 10/3 build week transition with you. Also hoping to not get stuck waiting on a train to Denver or a “last missing part”

·
Registered
2022 Long HR Crew 350 - Ordered 10/21 Balanced out 7/18
15 Posts
I also started out as 10/10, then 10/17 but on Monday got an update for 9/26. But looks like that will not be the case! I also still cannot track any details yet and haven't seen a specific build date yet.

·
Premium Member
Waiting on a W3U, Ord 6/18/22...
188 Posts
If Ford can't even get enough blue ovals ordered for their grills, do we really trust they can get enough of the other complex parts to build these **** vans?

I don't think we're alone though - on the latest Humble Road walkthrough of their next Sprinter project, he said it took 2 years from order to delivery:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I started at 10/10/22. After multiple changes, I'm now set for 12/12. :(

·
Registered
2022 Long HR Crew 350 - Ordered 10/21 Balanced out 7/18
15 Posts
Ford says I am in production via chat/phone but with no eta. I cannot access anything through order tracking yet however. Not sure what that means other than a different kind of waiting.

1001 - 1020 of 1023 Posts