Ford Transit USA Forum banner
961 - 974 of 974 Posts

·
Registered
2020 AWD High Roof Extended in Silver Ingot.
162 Posts
What does it say when you look at the tracking? Mine is supposedly scheduled to DAY Dec 17th I think but it only says "order confirmed" when I look it up on the tracking site.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What does it say when you look at the tracking? Mine is supposedly scheduled to DAY Dec 17th I think but it only says "order confirmed" when I look it up on the tracking site.
on the website it just says "In Order Processing" and on the schedule bar it's "Order Confirmed 10/21/20".

While I was looking into multiple dealerships they had all told me that 10/21 was the last day to order a 2020, that afterwards it would be a 2021. I decided to go w/ the 2020 for incentives purposes as not much appeared to change for the 2021s...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just an update for those who might be in my position, the website now says in production and my window sticker is available.

So for me, Order : 10/21/20, "In production" 12/10/20 w/ window sticker. Will report on when it's built and shipped!

·
Registered
2020 Crew Van AWD, 148WB HR, 3.5 Ecoboost
143 Posts
Just an update for those who might be in my position, the website now says in production and my window sticker is available.

So for me, Order : 10/21/20, "In production" 12/10/20 w/ window sticker. Will report on when it's built and shipped!
Might wanna post up in the window sticker thread as well. Congrats!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello there!

My wife and I are looking to order a 2021 T350HD HR DRW EcoBoost for conversion, and I recently saw a website saying it could be 7 months before we see it produced...

It's very hard to find a used van with what we want on it right now (mostly no windows), otherwise I'd be buying a used one.

Any idea how accurate that is?

We are in Kansas City, MO - so that should hopefully help with delivery time.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2021 R2X high roof long carbonized gray - TURBOCHARGED!
520 Posts
Absolutely get it from @CrewVanManInfo - he's got a magic book with all the info and he's probably the most knowledgeable person there is on the Ford side of a van build out.

He'll have better info, but the orders that have been accepted look like they're coming out of the factory in March at this point, but it always depends on the exact features you want. Because he facilitates so many orders, he'll know exactly where any hiccups are.

And he operates out of KC, so delivery will be a snap.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Absolutely get it from @CrewVanManInfo - he's got a magic book with all the info and he's probably the most knowledgeable person there is on the Ford side of a van build out.

He'll have better info, but the orders that have been accepted look like they're coming out of the factory in March at this point, but it always depends on the exact features you want. Because he facilitates so many orders, he'll know exactly where any hiccups are.

And he operates out of KC, so delivery will be a snap.
Thank you for that info, I'll send them a message!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Final Update,

Apparently I have the last 2020 transit to be built. Last day, last minute order per dealership.

Ordered 10/21/20, "In production" 12/10/20 w/ window sticker, Built: 12/29/20 (Delayed 1 week for factory shut down for Christmas) lastly received by dealer 1/11/21.

This was shipped to Portland, OR.

·
Registered
2020 T250 AWD Crew LWB HR (hopefully I'll get it by...)
55 Posts
Final Update,

Apparently I have the last 2020 transit to be built. Last day, last minute order per dealership.

Ordered 10/21/20, "In production" 12/10/20 w/ window sticker, Built: 12/29/20 (Delayed 1 week for factory shut down for Christmas) lastly received by dealer 1/11/21.

This was shipped to Portland, OR.
Lucky you, last built 2020 but not the last delivered.

·
Registered
207 Posts
It's very hard to find a used van with what we want on it right now (mostly no windows), otherwise I'd be buying a used one.
You could consider building interior walls with the windows, some people have done this. Even leaving 1 window with a window covering.

It can be hard to find what you are looking for, I found TruCar to be great because it has the option for roof height which was great for filtering on the high roof. I search for a month and found what I was looking for cross country. Don't hesitate to call the dealer on new posts that don't have pictures, that's what I did. If you are looking for AWD then it will be tough to not buy new. Good luck!!

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Current orders that were scheduled today are coming up with WEEK of March 29th build dates. So if you were looking to place a Transit order in the next week or so, It would be going into April build dates. The order to build date timeframe is running about 70 days at this time.

961 - 974 of 974 Posts