Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new van is now delayed for delivery until the first week of September,but I wont get my hopes up since originally it was the first week of October, then they called me that it will be in the first week of August ,now September, I just hope my old van keeps running until whenever I get the Transit, but anyway, I took my wife yesterday to the dealer because they have a few Med roof ones so I thought she will like to see them in person and she was looking at it and the first thing she said ... are you getting those same small tires with yours? I thought that was funny that she noticed that instead of the size of the van that will be parked on our driveway soon , but after she pointed them out, they do look small compared to the size of the van and the large wheel well, what do you guys think?

· Registered
1,591 Posts
Same with Sprinter, they really look funny.

· Registered
7,216 Posts
:)After I get the van and need tires, I will go from a 65 to 75 profile, hopefully It will lower the rpms slightly thus gain more MPG
Be careful. Looks like the spare tire well will only take about a 30" diameter tire. Measured with tape measure not an actual tire.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.