• No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My heart was all set on purchasing a 2016 Ford Transit 12 passenger, low roof vehicle and there's one for sale within our price range and has 117k miles on it. Now today, I saw some bad reviews about brakes and car being uncomfortable and cheap and requiring expensive repairs at lower mileages and what I am most concerned about is that one person said that the car got poor traction in the rain which is scary. This is the biggest car we can afford so I am concerned what our options really are. If you have this vehicle can you tell me your experience with it and especially rain traction which I hope has more to do with the tires than the vehicle? Is there anything I can do to maintain the brakes? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Spend a few days reading through the posts here and you'll get a better sense of the good and the bad in order to make your own decision. No one here can justifiably tell you what's best for you.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
You'll find nay-sayers for any vehicle you may ever be interested in buying... and, those with gripes tend to make more noise on the internet, than those without gripes. The vast majority, here, are satisfied with their Transits, in spite of some issues that tend to be minor. Satisfy yourself by doing a lot of reading here... that should prove valuable to you in multiple ways.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Naw. I'm not very impulsive on things that cost more than $20. I read a lot, looked at specs, looked at vans, and bought the brand with the least amount of negatives for long term ownership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts