Ford Transit USA Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
AND......my point proven.

sorry people were triggered by generalizations that are part of written history. I'll respect your SafeSpace from now on.
actually not - first off, that author has no credentials other than being a venture capitalist, former litigator and author (taken from his bio). So embrace his opinion as tightly as you want, it's nothing more than someone's opinion with no serious foundation in fact or clinical analysis.

2nd, not sure how you can accept that the baby boomer gen were so narcissistic with this age of millennials. Take this story for example, https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/portland-man-sues-city-county-and-media-for-false-arrest-malicious-prosecution-and-slander-after-protesters-jumped-in-front-of-his-truck/ of Black Lives Matters (who, btw, the next day will be protesting as Antifa) - but read the actions of the protester blocking someone trying to get by - how utterly "self entitled", narcisstic, self focused and without any consideration for anyone else, especially innocent passerbys. The BLM crowd simply self create a false narrative establishing an injustice and feel that justifies their conduct. But obviously, in your tunnel vision perspective, that's not narcissitic or self indulgent.

Funny thing, i just don't recall any of the boomer gen acting like that. Yeah the peace protestors protested, but not destroying private property because they felt justified in seeking their self defined "justice" - ****, the worse most did was to smoke a little pot, attend music festivals and bang their brains out (ie free love).At theiir worst, they were self destructive but i just recall any incidents of them attacking innocent passerbys.

But please, give some substantiation to your assertion, other than simply asserting it - show me how the boomer gen was so much more narcissitic than today's milliennials.

My suspicion is that you, like the author, have no first hand knowledge of the boomer gen, but rather only anecdotal evidence.

·
Registered
39 Posts
haha. We're millenials and we're planning a build-out of a transit van to live in full-time. We'd have already started if we weren't holding out for the AWD in the 2020. Now if any dealer around Houston could actually order one for us....
Just get it from matt ford

21 - 25 of 25 Posts