Ford Transit USA Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks @Uglyobesetraveler . I'm pretty happy so far with the options I ordered. There were a few things I wanted that I wasn't sure if I could find on a Transit sitting on a Ford lot. I wanted AWD, Ecoboost, the larger fuel tank, swivel seats, adaptive cruise, the 8-inch radio screen, and the cross traffic alert.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks @Uglyobesetraveler . I'm pretty happy so far with the options I ordered. There were a few things I wanted that I wasn't sure if I could find on a Transit sitting on a Ford lot. I wanted AWD, Ecoboost, the larger fuel tank, swivel seats, adaptive cruise, the 8-inch radio screen, and the cross traffic alert.
Including the color that is my dream van to start with. The Ford dealers I reached out too all said it would take 3 or 4 months to get one at this point because of supply chain issues. Glad you got one when you could!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So my wife and I are standing in the garage amid a pile of camper parts yet to be installed in the Transit and looking at the van parked next to her Mazda CX5. She tells me "I think my tires are bigger than yours." Oh, the horror . . .

21 - 24 of 24 Posts