Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ford Transit 350 Passenger XLT / Mid-Roof / 148" WB / EcoBoost / 15 Passenger
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! This is my first post. I just placed an order last week for a 2020 Passenger XL, Ecoboost/AWD, Mid-length/Mid-roof with quite a few options. It's a 14 seater that will primarily be used as a family vehicle (our only vehicle) with the idea that one day we may convert it into more of an RV when the kids get out of their car seats. I chose a loaded XL over the XLT because I wasn't very interested in all of the fancy pants "Ford 360" driving features, I like the looks of the XLs better, and we wanted the vinyl flooring.

So, I just found out TODAY that none of my 14 seats will include arm rests or be able to recline at all. This isn't the end of the world, but I am honestly a little disappointed. The build and price tool made no mention of this being an XL vs XLT thing. I have read on here that the seats all mount the same way though. We got the black cloth seats.

Do I have any options here? Do you think my dealer would or could send maybe half of the seats back to Ford in exchange for the XLT seats if I paid for shipping and any other related fees? Does anyone actually want to buy the black cloth XL seats? I read that the XLT seats are often sold off at a discount by conversion and disability van companies, but what could I do with the existing seats? Any and all advice welcome. Sorry for the long post!

·
Registered
2019 Ford Transit 350 Passenger XLT / Mid-Roof / 148" WB / EcoBoost / 15 Passenger
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think I already found my answer here. Should have looked harder before posting! Sorry.

Anyone know how to delete this thread?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.