Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to give a shout out to Garrett at Strawfoot. I received my full set of window covers today, they are amazing. Throughout the process he was very professional on returning my e-mails, answering questions and performing the work when he said he was going to. The craftsmanship in top notch, perfect fit, nice bags to store them in. I have a very high standard in everything I do and make and have very high expectations in others, Garrett is a true craftsman, and good business man. I highly recommend his products, cheers....kt

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a set of window covers as well. I’ve had them just about a year and use them everyday. My dog comes to work with me and they keep the sun out. So far showing zero signs of wear. Highly recommend, well worth every penny

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love Strawfoot's window covers.

Garrett and Strawfoot are an awesome resource for van owners. Garrett knows vans and he knows his business. I bought a van from him and the window covers came with it. Excellent on both fronts.
Mike

·
Registered
115 Posts
I can’t justify $1200 for a full set. We are making ours but the Strawfoots sure do look nice. If I run into any issues my mom was a seamstress and can sew like a pro. Would still be cheaper to drive or fly the 900 miles haha

·
Registered
443 Posts
Thanks for the kind words everybody. We put a lot of thought into our design and try to deliver the best quality product available. I’ve hired a third shop assistant to help us get our lead times down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
443 Posts
Garrett and Strawfoot are an awesome resource for van owners. Garrett knows vans and he knows his business. I bought a van from him and the window covers came with it. Excellent on both fronts.

Mike

Hey Mike!!! We miss that rig, but glad you’re enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
198 Posts
Bought front, passenger and air vent insulated panels
Had a problem not knowing I did not have rear view mirror in my transit (Guess somewhat rare), which caused some re-dues for Garrett. By my own doing, had to have some additional things redone, because of my wrong measurement. Garrett took care of all my needs with patience, yet expedited it best possible way.

Highly recommend his company and product, they look great !!
The dude is a rockstar !
Thanks Garrett

·
Registered
39 Posts
Another plus one for Strawfoot. The $1200 price tag is hard to swallow, but being able to legit stealth camp helps offset the cost. You CANNOT see any light from the outside since the fir is PERFECT.

·
Registered
84 Posts
We went the Strawfoot route a few years ago, first with just the rear door windows and slider window covers. After we got them and saw how well they are made, we ordered the remaining ones for the front windows. We continue to to be very satisfied with them after a few years. A belated thank you to Garrett.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts