Ford Transit USA Forum banner

Started a Build Series Covering my FORD TRANSIT 350HD

347 6
Hi Guys, I have started a channel on youtube sharing the process of building out my Ford Transit 350HD Dually.

I have a lot of cool things incorporated into the project, and i hope you might find it interesting. This is my introduction video.

I had posted some other things on this van project under my travel vlog, but I wanted to make a separate channel just for this.
Reactions: VanFan1 and Brantyl
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Very kool
Hi Guys, I have started a channel on youtube sharing the process of building out my Ford Transit 350HD Dually.

I have a lot of cool things incorporated into the project, and i hope you might find it interesting. This is my introduction video.

I had posted some other things on this van project under my travel vlog, but I wanted to make a separate channel just for this.

·
Registered
2020 Ford Transit 350 Extended High Roof
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is YouTube and sponsors your sole income?
I had a business in China... that supported me for a while until the income from the vlogs took over... now thats basically everything.. but its not just youtube... it comes from asia channels and merch and other places.

·
Registered
2020 Ford Transit 350 Extended High Roof
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good Luck on your build or visiting companies to build your van. Looks like some great progress so far. Safe travels!!
thanks Bazz... im interested in sharing the progress.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hello,
You have an incredible mission! All that you have seen..
I built a Ford 350HD like yours with:
King size bed
2dr ref
micro
swivel seats
a/c heat
shower
toilet
kitchen basically a full house along with a garage carrying
3 honda CRF's
ski's /snowboard
boots for both sports equip etc......
long list..
Here are some pics when I was building in the street in Quuens,NY using a garbage can as a workbench.
Anyway attached a travel trailer to it, drove from key west to Cali with my 2 kids during covid...
BTW I'm a pilot flying got boring,, traveling around an angry USA lifetime of MEMORIES!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts