Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks
I am the happy owner of a 2018 Transit Connect LWB cargo.
I insulated it and am happy with most everything about it except...
The foam inserts in the head liner squeak like mad.
I tried inserting some liner fabric in there but they are setting up quite a racket , especially in the cold weather.
Have any of you been plagued by this incessant noise to the degree that you wanted to do anything about it ?
I'm considering using some silicone lube between the foam and the roof and other components .
That sound reasonable.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Al W.

I see you haven't received an answer to your question yet.

Please do not think that my response is an attempt to kick you off of this forum as some mistakenly have alleged. You have posted a question here about a TC. You have every right to be here and ask questions about your Transit Connect. Although some members here believe that giving you information about a Forum made up of members for your specific brand of vehicle, a Transit Connect, rather than a Forum made up of all the categories of Transit available and primarily focused on the full size Transit, is wrong, I don’t.

So if you choose to want to know of a Forum where the membership is focused on one type and category of vehicle only, the Transit Connect, where other TC owners may have the same questions you do and maybe an answer, you can click on one or both of the below links. ? BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO, please don’t think you are being forced to visit that Forum if you don’t want to. It is your choice.

Good Luck in your search to answer your question.

Semper Fi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts