Here's a lightweight, "soft cabinet" storage solution for you. Details can be found on Thule's Van Storage page.
  • (3) NEW, unused Thule Shoe Organizers (new retail $49.95 each)
  • (1) Used, but excellent-condition Thule Shoe Organizer (new retail $49.95)
  • (1) Used, but excellent-condition Thule Countertop Organizer (new retail $39.95)
  • (2) Used, but excellent-condition Thule GoBox Medium, 24" Long x 14" Wide x 12" Tall (new retail $59.95 each)
  • Custom-machined aluminum pucks to mount any of the Thule wall-hanging options above (you can see these a little in the photo below). My machinist friend made these out of solid aluminum bar stock...quite elegant (Thule should sell something like these!). Includes 1/4"-20 stainless mounting bolts, as well.
$150 for everything listed above. Located in East Tennessee (37743). These will be available around the beginning of July (anticipated sale date of our van). Located in East Tennessee.

Thanks,
Craig

Here are a couple of the pieces hanging in a temporary location in my van. Any sagging you see is due to using the OEM Ford mounting holes/nutserts, which aren't spaced perfectly for these pieces. I never got around to building finished wall panels for my van.