Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
We went with vertical hanging closet organizers from Amazon, here is just one example Amazon.com: MONINXS 6-Shelf Hanging Closet Organizer, Hanging Shelves for Closet with 3 Divisible Drawers & Side Pocket, Linen, 12''W x 12''D x 43.3''H, Grey : Home & Kitchen there are dozens more.

Then we cut and sewed them up as we needed. At $15-30 each, we could afford to get it wrong a few times. They have held up incredibly well.
Could you please add a few pictures of how you are using them? I'm not understanding the cutting and sewing needed... Thanks

·
Registered
2021 AWD 148 HR Ecoboosg
5 Posts
I read their FAQ's. it seems it was written by a lawyer. They don't seem a good company to deal with at all.
Most of their business is larger bed platforms and what not, which are a pain for most people. The bags are simple, and very well made. I'll have pictures posted when I get them installed.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Could you please add a few pictures of how you are using them? I'm not understanding the cutting and sewing needed... Thanks
Sorry too busy to take photos but here is an example. Take a vertical string of 4 hanging storage units as per the example in the link. Cut it up into 4 separate boxes. Sew cut edges where needed, Hang one or more newly separated units as desired from track or walls.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts