Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an entire set of seats (not including floor rails) from my 2016 15-passenger T350 148". They are the light gray fabric. The buckles all work, although on one of the 2-seat sets it appears the previous owner had the exterior casing break, and secured the buckle with clear *blue tape. Will upload pictures as I am able - they are currently in storage. *Found the pics I took when I first removed them. Still happy to take more if you need.

I am in Houston, Texas, but can ship anywhere nationally if you are willing to pay for shipping ($$$).

Seats are:
  • 1 3-seat front row - $150 OBO
  • 2 2-seat middle rows - $100 OBO
  • 2 left-attaching single seats + hardware - $50/e OBO
  • 1 4-seat back row - $150 OBO
Or $400 for the whole set.
Automotive design Motor vehicle Armrest Comfort Mode of transport
Brown Wood Flooring Floor Wood stain
Product Automotive design Motor vehicle Chair Auto part
Motor vehicle Mode of transport Automotive design Wood Comfort
Green Motor vehicle Car seat cover Textile Comfort
Textile Wood Grey Floor Road surface
Wheel Tire Furniture Plant Automotive tire

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy @Nate Martian
Yes, I have the 2-seater available. I did a quick check on the shipping costs to 85028, and attached the quotes.

The shipping expert told me that he would be able to ship 2 of them for approximately the same cost, so let me know if you're interested in any of the other rows. I'm willing to do 2 for the price of one if you are interested.

Best,
Simon
Font Screenshot Electronic device Multimedia Gadget

·
Premium Member
2019 Ford Transit 250 High Roof
6 Posts
Appreciate the shipping info! This may be my best option as of now. Am I correct that you have 2x of the 31" seats available? I am considering that option or a single seat, are these in good shape also or do you have photos? Thanks for the offer of an extra.
-Nate

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Appreciate the shipping info! This may be my best option as of now. Am I correct that you have 2x of the 31" seats available? I am considering that option or a single seat, are these in good shape also or do you have photos? Thanks for the offer of an extra.
-Nate
I'll get some pictures this evening. They are in good condition! And yes, I have 2 of the 2-seaters. I'll upload photos for both.

·
Premium Member
2019 Ford Transit 250 High Roof
6 Posts
I really appreciate all the help, especially getting shipping quotes. I was lucky enough to find the right seat locally and couldn't pass up. Thanks again!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts