Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking for a low profile swivel seat solution and found that the Scopema platforms raise the seat the least. I've seen the threads on availability in the US & Canada. Does anyone have an update? I've also reached out to UK and German vendors but found no one who would ship to the US. thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
I ordered from nomad Vanz in Canada last week. They ship to the US. They are currently out of stock but accepting orders and expecting to ship by early June. It’s worth mentioning their shipping was less than the other us companies I looked into. Their pricing was better as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 MR RWB T150
110 Posts
I got a passenger side Scopema from Travois USA a couple of weeks ago but their website says they're on backorder now. Same with Agile Offroad. Those things are hard to come by!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I bought mine from Travois via ebay. I messaged them, and they offered me a discount. I paid up, they were out of stock for a couple weeks, but I just got my shipping notification today. PM me if you want the contact for the Travois sales rep in Washington.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I just ordered a passenger side from Travois yesterday, hopefully shipping today!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts