Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a scopema swivel from Nomad Vanz for $590 CAD shipped a couple of months ago. It was installed for 2 weeks before I decided I wanted a partition wall. Solid product, has a slight wear mark from normal use. $350 + shipping. Also:
-Pickup in CT until the 16th
-Pickup in Central TN after the 18th
-Delivery somewhere between the two on the 16th/17th

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
hi I'm interested in potentially purchasing from you, would need it shipped to CA though so I'd like to know what you're thinking for shipping?

·
Registered
61 Posts
. At work already, but I'll try to get a rough quote this afternoon.

Thanks! feel free to email or text me directly if you prefer

akmacrae (at) gmail.com

or 5.0.8.7.2.8.7.8.8.9

was about to put one on order on the waitlist, very much looking forward to getting this installed

·
Registered
108 Posts
I need both driver and passenger for my SEMA build if anyone knows of some for sale....
Seems the delay between order and getting them can be rough at times.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Scopmea Swivels

I purchased swivels while I was waiting for my Quigly conversion. Suprise, Power Seats that I don't want to modify to allow swivel feature. So one each Lh and Rh are now available brand new never fitted. In Big Bear Lake, Ca You pay shipping $700

·
Registered
61 Posts
I purchased swivels while I was waiting for my Quigly conversion. Suprise, Power Seats that I don't want to modify to allow swivel feature. So one each Lh and Rh are now available brand new never fitted. In Big Bear Lake, Ca You pay shipping $700
I can only fit a passenger seat swivel in my build if you are interested in splitting them up.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I will take them both. Private message sent.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rough shipping quote sent to shredventure. I'll go down the line if they pass on it. Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
From NomadVanz.com I ordered two seat swivels on October 31, they arrived today November 14th in Northern Wisconsin! Pretty quick coming from Canada! $947USD including shipping!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts