Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good day, I am sorry if this has been covered, I have been using the search feature however i cannot seem to find what i am looking for. I am installing a flip down screen in the 2014 t150 low roof, an di am looking for suggestions on where the best place to get power is? any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
is it possible to use the dome light for power

good day, I am sorry if this has been covered, I have been using the search feature however i cannot seem to find what i am looking for. I am installing a flip down screen in the 2014 t150 low roof, an di am looking for suggestions on where the best place to get power is? any help is greatly appreciated.
i popped the headliner down and pulled out the dome light. is it possible to use the power from the dome light to power the screen?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
is it possible to use the power from the dome light to power the screen?
Probably not, as the power to the interior lighting is PWM (for dimming I presume), plus the entire interior lighting circuit is just 7.5 amps. I would suggest using a CCP post on the side of the driver's seat and running the wire up the door post to the headliner.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts